- The top airport for international departures in the United States is the Teterboro Airport located in New Jersey.
- Over 259,000 private takeoffs and landings occurred at Van Nuys Airport in 2012, making it the busiest general aviation airport in the world.
- The US makes up 49.7% of the world market for private jets with Europe following close behind at 20.8%;
- The Bombardier Global 8000 can go 9091 miles on a single tank of fuel.
- Over 11,000 private jets were registered in the US, compared to around 8,000 in the rest of the world.
When you fly private, it is crucial to research available any business who offer bookings and their reputation. At Studio Jet, we pride ourselves in our safety precautions and measures we take to always ensure you will travel in both style and security.
Accommodating your next private flight is easy when booking through Studio Jet. Even in a moment’s notice, we can get you to your next location for vacation or business travel with safety and in style. We offer a variety of private jets to charter from that are sure to meet your needs while offering you lavish comfort and gourmet food.
To learn more about Private Jets, call Studio Jet today www.studiojet.com, 818-769-3535