Flying private is glamorous and luxurious, but there are many facts that most people wouldn’t believe about private jets. Here are 5 interesting facts about private jets:
- The US makes up 49.7% of the world market for private jets; Europe 20.8%; Asia Pacific 11.8%; Latin and South America 11.6%; Africa and the Middle East: 6.1%.
- The most popular model of a private jet in the U.S. is the Cessna Citation Excel, also known as the Citation XLS and XLS+.
- The world’s most expensive private jet comes in at an estimated $500 million to Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Al Saud. The private Airbus A380 includes a two-car garage, a stable for horses and camels, and a rotating prayer room.
- The fastest civilian aircraft in the world is a private jet – the Cessna Citation X+.
- The Bombardier’s Global 8000 has a fuel capacity of 48,950 lbs, and it costs approximately $53,000 to fill the tank.
Accommodating your next private flight is easy when booking through Studio Jet. Even in a moment’s notice, we can get you to your next location for vacation or business travel with safety and in style. We offer a variety of private jets to charter from that are sure to meet your needs while offering you lavish comfort and gourmet food.
Book your next private charter flight today with Studio Jet!