Your flight to Martha’s Vineyard is best when you fly private. In the comfort of one of our private jets, you can have an elevated view of the island based in Massachusetts. Chartering a private jet to the vacation destination guarantees your comfort and safety while offering you the finest luxuries and accommodations.
Martha’s Vineyard is primarily known as a summer colony, and it is accessible only by boat and air. It is located south of Cape Cod in Massachusetts. It is the 58th largest island in the United States, with a land area of about 96 square miles, and the third-largest on the East Coast of the United States, after Long Island and Mount Desert Island.
Accommodating your next private flight is easy when booking through Studio Jet. Even in a moment’s notice, we can get you to your next location for vacation or business travel with safety and in style. We offer a variety of private jets to charter from that are sure to meet your needs while offering you lavish comfort and gourmet food.
Book your next flight to Martha’s Vineyard today!
The Top 10 Things to See And Do in Martha’s Vineyard
- See the Gingerbread Houses of Oak Bluff
- Take a ride on the Flying Horse Carousel
- Rent A Bike
- Meet the Island Alpacas
- Visit the Felix Neck Wildlife Sanctuary
- Marvel at the Edgartown Harbor Lighthouse
- Discover Mytoi Japanese Garden on Chappaquiddick
- Eat at Martha’s Vineyard Gourmet Café & Bakery
Airports In and Around Martha’s Vineyard
- Martha’s Vineyard Airport: three miles south of the central business district of Vineyard Haven, in Dukes County, Massachusetts.
- Katama Airpark: Features three runways, averages 22 flights per day, and has approximately four aircraft based on its field.
- Trade Wind Airport: Operating since 1938 in Oak Bluffs, Massachusetts.
- Barnstable Municipal Airport: One mile north of the central business district of Hyannis, in Barnstable County, Massachusetts.
- New Bedford Regional Airport: Two miles northwest of the central business district of New Bedford, a city in Bristol County, Massachusetts.
Most Requested Charter Flights to/from Martha’s Vineyard
- Private Jet: NY to Martha’s Vineyard
- Jet Charter: Chicago to Martha’s Vineyard
- Private Jet: LA to Martha’s Vineyard
*To book your private flight contact us at studiojet.com or call us 818-769-3535