If you are looking for a New Year’s Eve paradise, look no further than the Bahamas. Plan on a celebration filled with parades, traditional junkanoo dancing and music, and beautiful waters. It is truly a breathtaking and energetic adventure. Imagine Mardi Gras but for New Year’s Eve: this is the Bahamas experience you can expect. Nassau is said to have the best and biggest parade. You can also count on the fun carrying over into New Year’s Day. The Junkanoo parades take place on December 26 and January 1 from 2 am to 9 am.
If you are ready to soak up the sun, flying private to the Bahamas should be your next vitamin D fix. Sun rays and sand can be available year-round with the luxury of flying private on a moment’s notice. Your next Caribbean vacation can be even more luxurious when you book a private charter flight through Studio Jet. Our private jets are top of the line and guarantee you both style and comfort. With our variety of private jets options to charter, your flight can be catered to fit your exact needs any time you travel with us.
Book your trip to the Bahamas for NYE with Studio Jet!
Airports In and Around The Bahamas
- Princess Juliana International Airport:
- Ranked number two in the top ten busiest airports for private jet charter flights
- Located on the southwestern side of the island by Maho Beach
- Ranked as one of the Caribbean’s best airport for its accommodations
- Second largest airport for travel to the Caribbean
Most Requested Charter Flights to/from The Bahamas
- Private Jet: the Bahamas to Chicago
- Jet Charter: the Bahamas to Los Angeles
- Private Jet: the Bahamas to New York
*To book your private flight, contact us at https://studiojet.com